Photo Recovery from Camera Cards
First some free advice . . . . !
- DON'T Keep attempting to read the pictures on a damaged or corrupted memory stick. Attempting to view the pictures on your memory stick applies power to the card. Depending on the original cause of the problem this may further damage your pictures, making it impossible to recover them.
- Don't format the memory stick in the hopes it will bring your pictures back . . . it won't. Formatting the card may permanently remove your photographs making recovery impossible.
- Don't take more pictures using the memory stick. New pictures will overwrite the old pictures making them unrecoverable. Memory Stick data recovery can be a complicated process or a simple process. The more things you try before sending us your card, the less likely we will be able to recover your pictures.
- Each thing you do from the moment your pictures become inaccessible adds more variables to the recovery process and decreases the odds that your pictures will be recoverable.
- DO turn off your camera - wait for the access light to stop blinking and then remove the memory stick or other flash media card from your camera and store it in it's static free plastic case. If the memory stick is in a card reader, wait for the access light to stop blinking and then remove it and store it. If the access light doesn't stop blinking, turn off your computer and then remove the memory stick from the card reader and store it.
Just post, or bring in the memory card, and we will do our best to recover your lost files for you. We have a range of programs that can analyse your memory card and recover lost, deleted or missing files.
We can try and recover photos form the following formats of camera drives and USB sticks:
PMMC, SD, miniSD, PCMCIA, Microdrive, USB Flash Drive, SanDisk Gaming SD, SanDisk Shoot & Store SD Cards Extreme III, Ultra II, SanDisk Standard SDHC (SD High Capacity), SanDisk RapidGX Memory Stick PRO Duo, USB Stick, USB Pen Drive, SD Photo Recovery, SD Cards or iStick data storage devices
Prices start from as little as £10.